Hello, Jarmo and all,

I've been away from Watir for a while because the project I'm currently
working is written in Java, so nevermind if I'm asking the obvious :)

What's the current status (or future roadmap) of the WebDriver integration?
One of the things I'm enjoying a lot about Selenium 2 is WD and how easy it
is to create new Firefox profiles and install extensions programatically,
not to mention the default setting to ignore all SSL certificate errors :)

Is it still a pain to take screenshots with Watir? Selenium 1 has a
captureEntirePageScreenshot() method and Selenium 2 has an interface to take
screenshots. I noticed someone (Jarmo?) posted library to take screenshots
under Windows recently, but there isn't anything like that for Linux or Mac,
right?

By the way, what development environment are you guys using lately?

FK