Hey Enrique,

  Good work. We generally have an anti-recorder philosophy for Watir,
and for any issues/user support you might want to resurrect
WatirRecorder lists or set up a new one. I'm assuming you've talked to
Scott about this as well? I don't know what the original license was.
People will have questions about it, and I'd recommend you monitor
this group and gently redirect to the group specific to the recorder.

 There's more historical information in the group about why we choose
not to support recorders, which I'd recommend taking a look at. Also
you may want to blog a bit about your intentions and the inherent
dangers in recorders. Without going into too much detail, most of
which you'll find through a quick search, I'm more inclined to rename
it and consider it a potential scraper, not recorder.

hth,

Charley Baker
Lead Developer, Watir, http://watir.com