That's what I use recorders for - to scrape and to learn. They don't
always scrape what I want (capture ID when I want name, text when I
want ID, etc.). Sounds like a nice feature to be able to specify
priority of properties.

Good luck Enrique. Let me know if you would like some ideas or for a
beta tester.

Dave