Do we have a version that has everything already compiled for Windows?

I'm trying to get a windows server 2008 system setup to run watir
scripts, and when I try to install anything newer than 1.6.2 it starts
trying to find nmake.exe  and cl.exe   which are not anywhere on this
box as it is setup to emulate a webserver were our product would be
deployed, and there is no visual studio or any other flavor of
compiler etc installed on the system.

The exact error I'm getting (after having hunted down and installed an
old version of nmake) looks like this
---=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
C:\Users\Chuckv\DOWNLO~1>gem install watir
ERROR:  Error installing watir:

C:/Ruby/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb
checking for strncpy_s()... no
creating Makefile

nmake

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 1.50
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp 1988-94. All rights reserved.

        cl -nologo -I. -I. -IC:/Ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/i386-mswin32 -I. -MD
-Zi -O2b2xg- -G6  -c -Tcwin32/api.c
'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe' : return code
'0x1'
Stop.

Gem files will remain installed in C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/
win32-api-1.4.8 for inspection.
Results logged to C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/win32-api-1.4.8/ext/
gem_make.out