Where are you exactly getting the timeout errors?

When page is loaded then there is a 5 minute timeout. Is this not
enough for your application? If that's the case then i'd suggest you
to really find out why it takes so much time and fix or let developers
fix the problem itself.

Jarmo Pertman
-----
IT does really matter - http://www.itreallymatters.net