Hi Jarmo,

I can see scenarios where long timeouts are needed.
If you want to set a text field with a lot of data at normal typing speed (let's say you emulate a user editing a wiki), the typing time can be very long and Watir will timeout. If you have a webapp that is doing a lot of processing (converting an uploaded document to another format), the web page might take a very long time to load (first to upload the doc and then to wait for the processing to be over) but that would be normal and expected.

The lack of easily configurable timeouts in Watir is currently an issue for people who have scenarios that are not short lived HTTP interactions. That would be a great improvement to expose these timeouts to the user.

Emmanuel