Its beginning to sound like a collection of requirements were made
without any reguard to what its functionality is.
Cool!  Next you'll need to lift a fingerprint from a coffee mug to
test the fingerprint id
I say let the developers run the game to client and explain why this
feature cant be "bot" tested