I know Watir community does not like "recorders" - I read about it in
Wikipedia.

This script is not exactly a recorder per say. I would call it a
"Object repository builder" - if that appeals better to the Watir
community. It helps you get around the mundane task of using Firebug
or Developer tool bar to identify each element ids/names. Moreover, it
is written in a very object oriented way.

I have uploaded it at http://pastie.org/1837926. Thanks Darryl for
that info.

Željko, I suggest you try it. It will not solve your complex field
identification problems where you still have to use Firebug/Developer
Toolbar; but it will ease your development effort a lot; especially if
you have a form based application with lots of data entry fields.

Thanks
Babitha