I enabled the pop-up blocker permanently for the particular site and this
fixed the problem. Your advice helped a lot. Thank you!

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Chuck van der Linden <[email protected]>wrote:

> Jasmina, the issue you are having and the one i am having my be
> different.  Can you post the HTML for the link?
>
> On Nov 17, 2:22 am, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Jasmina Atanassova <
> [email protected]>
> > wrote:> I am running watir-webdriver on Win7, IE8. How do I check
> watir-webdriver
> >
> > version?
> >
> > Run this in command prompt:
> >
> > gem list watir
> >
> > > I have tried executing the click command a few times in a row, but it
> >
> > still only fires without response from the app. I made sure my dev tool
> on
> > IE is closed and all other windows were minimizes not to interfere with
> the
> > process.
> >
> > Maybe this could help:
> >
> > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3787555/how-to-find-out-which-java...
> >
> > Željko
> > --
> > watir.com - community manager
> > watir.com/book - author
> > watirpodcast.com - host
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> [email protected]
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> [email protected]
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to