I am just a few days hold in he WATIR world and having a issue
clicking on a item in a tree menu.  The code looks like this...

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML Transitional//EN"><META http-
equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <HTML><BODY
class="TreeBody"><FORM id="NavForm" name="NavForm"
action="TM1WebNavigationTree.aspx" method="post"><DIV
class="TreeNavPanel" id="nav_tree" style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-
TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 202; LEFT: 0px; OVERFLOW: auto; BORDER-LEFT: 0px;
WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 27px;
HEIGHT: 286px"><DIV id="tn_0vis" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><DIV
id="tn_20vis" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><DIV id="tn_21vis"
style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><DIV id="tn_24"
onmouseover="appnodeMouseover(event);" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"
onmouseout="appnodeMouseout(event);" ObjectSource="TM1://ctc_planning/
blob/PUBLIC/.\}Externals\Insert Project.xlsm_20111103174516.xlsm"
ObjectDescription="Insert Project.xlsm" ObjectName="Insert
Project.xlsm" ObjectIsPrivate="false" ObjectType="ExternalFile"><SPAN
class="TreeNode"> Insert Project.xlsm </SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></
DIV></FORM></BODY></HTML>

I am trying to click on "Insert Project.xlsm" and cannot get to it.
Here is the statement I am using:
browser.frame(:id, "navFrame").form(:id, "NavForm").div(:class,
"TreeNavPanel").div(:id, "tn_24").span(:class,
"TreeNode").span(:text=>"Insert Project.xlsm").click

I am sure there is probably a easier/better way but have spent a lot
of time looking without any help.

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to