It still doesn't seem to be working using rautomation (v 0.6.3, 0.7.0 has a
problem with the way taza opens the browser instance).

The script is setting the path and saving ( i get a download complete
confirmation), but windows 7 64-bit seems to be ingoring what i've set and
going with the default name/location.  I'm not sure whether it's my
computer/windows7/ie9, the code behind the function i'm trying to automate,
or rautomation.

Can you think of anything about windows 7 that would prevent the script
from working correctly?