Unfortunately the <em> takes up the same space as the button even though it
sticks out a little bit on the right side.  So when clicking the <em> the
click still happens in the middle and hits the button along the way.

A real mouse click on the right side works fine manually in the browser.
 Can Watir "fine tune" the click position somehow?