+1 for Cucumber.

For a while now I've been looking for something that would output simple
HTML reports with embedded screenshots for failures.  Crucially, I wanted
something simple and quick to implement.
I had previously read the article that Chuck linked, and it deterred me for
a long time, but I caved in yesterday and decided to give Cucumber a go.  I
have to be honest, I really like it.  Once you get your head around it,
it's very easy to use and the reports it outputs are very easy for anybody
to understand.

I have scripted mine so that it only includes screenshots of failed steps.

I'm no expert but feel free to PM me if you need a hand.