Plus 1 Chuck van der Linden. I am only interested in errors as well.
 *I have scripted mine so that it only includes screenshots of failed
steps.*

Even then consider screen shots may only provide limited value on
understanding failure cause.
A well versed failed message should lead you to the cause just as quickly.
-- Regards