Am 19.05.2015 09:19, schrieb Christian Stroetmann:
On the 19th of May 2015 08:33, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2015 19:23:20 -0700
Bryce Harrington<br...@osg.samsung.com>  wrote:

On Sat, May 02, 2015 at 11:52:22PM +0200, Auke Booij wrote:
On 19 April 2015 at 14:51, Jeroen Bollen<jbin...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello,

It seems like this discussion died off. Currently there is no way to tell, from the Wayland XML specification whether an argument is a bitfield, or
whether the argument takes an enum and what enum this is.
Since we're only a couple weeks out from a release, and since this
obviously is a non-trivial change to the API, I'd be most comfortable if
we held this until 1.9 opens, and land it then; that would give us
maximum time to test this.
Hi,

yeah, this is definitely not post-alpha material, because it is
changing the Wayland protocol XML language, which is even more
fundamental than the wayland.xml itself. Also, with wayland.xml we know
what things change ABI, but changing the XML language is much harder to
reason about, as the discussion shows.

Sorry, but I do not have time to look into this soon.

Thanks,
pq

Aloha

I am not sure if
enumeration.xsd https://developer.bluetooth.org/ schema/ Documentation/ enumeration_xsd.html
and
bitfield xsd https://developer.bluetooth.org/schema/Documentation/bitfield_xsd.html

might help, but the XML Schema Definitions (XSDs) have the right names, seem to be related, and are included in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) Schemas found under https://developer.bluetooth.org/gatt/Pages/FormatTypes.aspx on the Bluetooth developer portal.

Please, let me correct the email.

enumeration.xsd https://developer.bluetooth.org/schema/Documentation/enumeration_xsd.html

bitfield.xsd https://developer.bluetooth.org/schema/Documentation/bitfield_xsd.html

(GATT) Schemas index https://developer.bluetooth.org/schema/Documentation/indexPage.html

Somehow, it seems to be that the access to the Documentation directory on the website bluetooth.org is connected with a user account.

C.S.

Thanks
Best Regards
Have fun