Hi,

On 4 June 2018 at 13:14, Daniel Stone <dan...@fooishbar.org> wrote:
> On 4 June 2018 at 12:29, Pekka Paalanen <ppaala...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does it clash with the GitLab migration?
>
> We've already moved the repos and the site. I think it would be good
> to move our issues just before the release, so by 5.0.0rc (or beta?)
> we had all our issues already in GitLab and could have that as a clean
> cut-off point. From my (migration) point of view, we can absolutely
> have Bugzilla migrated - we could pretty much do that now - and I'm
> moderately confident of having Phabricator migrated by then as well.
> But I don't think it's so bad even if the Phab migration does slip a
> little after the Bugzilla migration.
>
> If we have split release cycles for Wayland and Weston, we can choose
> to migrate Wayland's bugs later if that makes sense.

I spent last night hitting the Phabricator -> GitLab migration tool
with a wrench until it works, and all of the bugs seemed to migrate
just fine. From my point of view, I can do the issue migrations for
both Wayland and Weston as soon as it seems like a good idea.

Absent further suggestions, I'll do it at the end of this week,
accompanied by patches to change anywhere we link to Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Daniel