Ok, with all this talk about chickens I just had to pipe in.....if you've ever
watched someone (in my case a grandma in Enterprise, AL) call sweetly to one in
the barnyard, then gently pick it up and grabbing the neck sling it in circles
about 5 times, casually walk into the kitchen and run hot water over it while
picking out the feathers you'd feel very sorry for them.....that's why I steal
em, so I can keep em out of trouble.
TTown - you'd better slack off on Old Lady Crump. Bad talk may make her quit
and then they'd get a teacher that wouldn't make the boys learn any of that
history stuff. I like a man who makes history his subject.

I believe the phrase "trained noticer" was first mentioned by Barney when he
referred to himself as a trained noticer when he walked Miss Rosemary to
church, cause he passed by her house, and "noticed" that she wore a different
shirt-waist dress each week.

I watched Rock Around The Clock movie too and noticed that it was made before
TAGS so Bobby Fleet and his Band with the Beat had been around a good long
while before meandering thru Mayberry.

I hope everyone's acting like somebody......

Harriet the Chicken Thief, "I before E except after C and E before N in
Chicken"......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your
teeth"..."That's an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........