How about if I make you the bumper stickers?
I have an idea (that's because i'm Barney and Barney always has ideas)
Well, if you're broke down on the side of the road, what you need is an
angel. An angel is a symbel of love and hope.
As it happens, on Halloween, I was Barney as an angel ( and won the best
over all costume contest)
So, my idea is TAGS FAN on a sky blue back ground followed by my picture
as the angel Barney. For clarity my name will be under my photo in small
letters not much noticable. I have software to make them with.

Alan, Would you carry them if I make them?

Bob Phillips