Thelma Lou (Janet),

Thanks for your support, and I just wondered if anyone else caught the
intended pun (in this story/idea about Time magazine)

"Mayberry will be Timeless."   Isn't that already the case?

your
list, Mayberry with just be "Timeless"
..and we got the magazines to swing it!!!
Sincerely yours
The Untrained Voice, Attorney at Law--intimidation division<<<
I have just one thing to say:  "Here, here!"  I may not sit on the city
council, but I wanted to show my support for Joe's brilliant idea,
anyway.
Thelma Lou  (Janet)<<<

Neil Bentley, I assume you have already processed the papers, and set up
a meeting with the magazine, and handed out your card to all them
Time-Life executives.

Feel free to use that "Fight Fire and Outfox a fox thing"  you can quote
me on that.
If they get a little unruly, try to start singing "Row row row your
boat" in a round...but don't accept no cigars--they're just trying to
bribe you
..and don't get fooled by some "college kid"

The Untrained Voice
Mayberry is our name, Intimidation is our game, Tick a lock