Here are my favorite episodes by season:
    1. Opie's Charity ("Poor Horatio")
    2.(tie) The Merchant of Mayberry ("Why don't you go sit in the grocery
store so that we can all know you're the Big Cheese:"
                                                "Spread a Little Sunshine Every
Day - Ain't that purty?")
        Aunt Bee the Warden ("I've come to fill my vase." , "Aunt Bee??!!
Bloody Mary!!!")
    3. (tie) Mountain Wedding ("I think he's a nut!")
        Convicts at Large ("Better phone him, Al")
    4. (tie) A Date for Gomer ("Andy, you were right.  She's just like you said
- nice.")
        Hot Rod Otis ("We shall meet, but we shall miss him")
    5. Three Wishes for Opie ("Well, you're not caught yet!")
    6. Girl Shy ("He tried to kiss me!")
    7. Only a Rose (Aunt Bee and Clara's friendship)
    8. Aunt Bee the Juror (Aunt Bee standing up for her belief in the face of
opposition)

Mary Grace Gossage