In light of what Dennis wrote about coffee, if I might add the following
"opine" (and Mr. Scwamp agrees with
me totally):  Nothing beats a hot cup of coffee in a big, thick plain white
mug.  I don't know why, but I do
like my cup of Joe better in those thick white cups than in any kind of fancy
china types.  Maybe it came
from watching Barney and Andy take their afternoon cup at the courthouse.  I
don't know.  I just
know that I went out of my way to find those exact kind of cups to have with my
morning coffee.

Mayberry sure rubs off on folks, don't it?  From what they name their pets to
how they drink their coffee.
It's just one thang after another.
Now excuse me.  It's thankin' time and me and Mr. Schwamp have to go and get
under our buckets.

Laura Lee Hobbs, Dime Store Clerk and Gold Truck Watcher Extraordinaire and a
person with a lot of Mayberry
rubbed off on her
"Mayberry...gateway to danger."