Message: 2
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:34:15 -0500 (EST)
From: MAYBERRY ON MAIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hey to all. We heard on WPAQ radio Friday morning that Ms. Betty
Lynn "Thelma Lou" is now an official resident of Mount Airy, NC!
There will be an article in the Saturday Mount Airy News 1-20-07.
If you want to check it out! There will be a link on our website.
Or you can visit www.mtairynews.com. Just keeping all the Maybery
fans posted!

The Miles'

That's great news.........along the lines of NEW residents of Mt.
Airy.....last summer when we saw The Dillards, Rodney said he was
looking for some property in or near Mt. Airy....does anybody know if
Rodney and his family moved?

Thanks,

Jim