Once a month for the past two years I have been leading the Back to Mayberry
Bible Study at a large retirement apartment complex. I have gone through all
of the lessons so we thought we would be through last month. But I asked if
they would like me to keep coming once a month and just have a Mayberry
afternoon fun time.  The residents overwhelmingly agreed to this.  So I will
be continuing once a month.  They want to watch an episode each time and
then have me read that particular reflection from my book.  I am going to
take some of my collectibles each time to share with them and I have plans
to make up trivia games, take my Mayberry jigsaw puzzles, and just come up
with some good old fashioned "Old Time Mayberry Fun".  The average age of
the residents there is 83 and we have one lady who comes every time who is
92.  Just thought I would share with you that Mayberry is alive and well in
Eau Claire.  I am even going to take some rocks one time and show an episode
of Ernest T, and give them there own personal rock and I am going to paint
the name Ernest T.  I have an old joke I tell people that I was a rock
singer when I was young.  I tell them I would stand on a street corner and
sing and people would throw rocks at me.

Lots of luck to you and yours from me and mine.

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
715-839-8470