My wife pointed out an interesting fact as we were watching Season 7's "Dinner
at Eight". We ran it back & forth to notice to following. When Goober and Andy
had dinner (spaghetti!), there was nothing to drink on the table, with or after
the meal. At Howard's (2nd dinner-spaghetti!!) there were NO beverages served.
And lastly at Helen's (and I never did care for her uncle), there were no
beverages on the table with dinner (spaghetti!!!!) ... ??????????????

"bottem's up"

Michael & Leena Burch
presidents, "Which Andy Taylor Are You?" chapter, Carrboro, NC