I agree with you to a point. But he didn't want her and Ms. Edwards
inviting Keevy over at all. The song WAS better Aunt Bee's way and even
K H agreed at the end. I can not imagine what the music world would have
lost had he not ever heard their song.

Yes, I'd temporarily forgotten "Call the Man" or maybe was thinking it a
color episode. I like the color episodes, esp. the one with the Rose
Contest where Clara gives up her firts prize to Bee b/c she realizes
Bee's rose, ruined when Opie's football hit it, was more beautiful than
hers.

Sorry of I broke a number rule. I didn't mean to. I know, for example,
with Barney, he'd say "You shouldn't do that" or "You can't..." and
Barney went ahead and did it. He was usually wrong, too.

Aunt Bee was wrong to wear the wig, but not wrong, IMO, to learn how to
drive and to use her own money to buy herself a car. On the other hand,
Aunt Bee never seemed to have a problem getting around Mayberry before
that episode.

Marie