Sorta' the way I always looked at it w/Andy's vocal complaints involving
Aunt Bee, was that he was anticipating the problems to be had if Aunt Bee
went ahead and did the "things" she wanted to do. He could use more tact and
diplomacy, but whining and "no-no'ing" Bee seems to be a natural thing that
Andy would do. (afterall... Aunt Bee is headstrong at times, and entrenches
herself into a way of thinking that's hard to dislodge her from)
Now on Keevy and the song:  It looked to me that Andy was bent about having
Keevy over because he knew Bee and Clara would drag out an otherwise quiet
evening by them "working on" Keevy to get him to record their song.  It also
put Andy in an awkward position... him being the sheriff and his own
relative was trying to "push" her song onto an established star. Andy
probably figured that My Hometown, although good, was strictly small-town
stuff and that all of Aunt Bee's / Clara's efforts would be for naught. Andy
couldn't possibly envision the deluxe treatment that the song would be given
as the final version.
A classic TAGS episode!
(I like the fast version better, but the sound quality and "flavor" on the
slow one reigns supreme!!)

A. Acevedo  (MPk)