Hi Mayberrians,

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, but I would like to know if
any of you are aware of any modern Mayberry-like towns where there is a
sherriff who is kind of similar to Andy, and where there are nice, downhome
folks who really love and care for one another. I know we live in a society and
world where it is virtually impossible to find something like Mayberry, but
there just might be a few humble towns still out there where there is almost no
crime, and where folks are really as nice as they can to be.

I live in the deep south, and sadly, the southern hospitality is fading. I
heard that there is a town in Lousiana that may be  Mayberry-like.  Not sure
though.

Take care,
Valerie