Growing up in the 60's, I spent a lot of time at my grandparents home and they had a real snappy front porch! A trellis with flowers on one side, steps in the front, and the house making up the other two sides. Chairs, newspapers, a little radio, some potted plants, all made this porch real comfy cozy. Many a day I can remember being at my grandparents with my brothers and sisters, and we'd commandeer the television, then drift on out to the front porch while the TV was on. Re-runs of I Love Lucy, Father Knows Best, and The Andy Griffith Show would be broadcast and their familiar theme songs would waft through the screen door and out onto the porch. We'd all yell, "Andy's on!" or "Lucy's on!", and then we would scramble over each other to get back inside and claim a prime seat in front of the TV! Looking back.... those were some of the best days of my life. (A.Acevedo - MPk)