John Canfield for sure!  Aunt Bee may have been
  "smalltown", but she was a classy act.  No dead
  beats (Henry), or two-faced backstabbers (Roger),
  or self-centered blow hards (Hubert), or a ciggy-
  lipped ash-covered gossiper (Fred), and under no
  circumstances would it have been a wife cheatin'
  egg man (Orville)!  Oh,,, and the good reverend?
  Nope, she would have got tired really quick of
  being a preacher's wife, what with "perfection"
  being expected of her.  Cause after all, Aunt
  Bee could let her down with the best of them,
  like those wild square dances she and John
  attended!

  Okay, now that I got that off my chest, I'll tell you
  what I really think!  <chuckle>

  Brenda Jo

  PS  All of the above was written just for laughs.  No
  preachers or other folks were injured in the making
  of my e-m. <smile>