>Where do I purchase the TAGS Calender???

WEAVER'S!  http://www.mayberry.com/

For those who have NEAVER been to the main web sit - paste the above link,
go to the top right hand corner, click on the little blue box that says
"WEAVER'S".

And ....please, if you're going to nitpick at the spelling of the man's
business on the Butter and Egg truck then I get to point out for the
upteenth time that it's Aunt BEE.........I know what you're going to say -
it's the first "trained noticer" initiation test. You're just misspelling it
to see if anyone catches it. And to think I fell for a buffalo pointing the
wrong way.

Harriet, the chicken thief

......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's
an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........