Rodney asked, "Does anyone know where you can get Mayberry RFD episodes on
video or DVD?"  I found them at the following site --
http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/comedy/Mayberry_R.F.D..html

The price seems sort of steep (199.99) but you get all three seasons.  I'm not
sure about the legality of these DVDs as they weren't available at any of the
usual sites (Amazon.com, etc.).  If anyone has purchased these, I'd like to
hear about their quality.

I've tried to search for a cable or satellite network that is currently showing
the series, but no luck.  I'd really like to see these episodes.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Mayberrians!

John "Gomer" Worsham