Someone asked about what does "Andy sues Andy" mean.  The real Andy Griffith
is suing a man who legally changed his name to Andy Griffith while he was
running for sheriff.  I'm not giving an opinion about this lawsuit, but I
did see the story on the internet about it.  If you want to read the story,
you can find it at the following link:
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_on_fe_st/andy_griffith .

Now, "other things"... I'm not sure exactly how long I've been a member of
this list, but I sure do enjoy reading the posts and sometimes posting my
own thoughts and experiences.  I've been on the list for several years, but
I don't know if the time people are on it changes when they change email
addresses, so it may look like I just joined a few months ago when I really
just rejoined after changing email addresses!  I've loved TAGS ever since I
can remember - it's so funny and loving at the same time!  I never get tired
of watching it!  We're looking forward to getting the last season on DVD.
Sometimes, getting the last of something makes a person sad, but getting the
last season of TAGS just means that when we watch it, we can go back and
start over from season 1, episode 1!

I saw Mayor Pike today on I Love Lucy.  Lucy had pretended to be rich and
was being asked to give $500 to a charity, but of course she didn't have the
money.  She and Ethel dressed as aliens and did a publicity stunt at the
Empire State Building.  Mayor Pike was there being scared by the aliens.

Y'all have a Mayberry day and a great Thanksgiving!! Lisa