Recently used Miracle Salve for my dandruff and now all my hair has fallen
out and I don't have a date to the dance! I am NOT going to stand in line
with Mr. S. and a bunch of slumped over teenage boys!

Anyone have Andy's house number? I can take them there if Opie will sell my
remaining jars of Miracle Salve. I can't find his house since he made Opie
quit burning the number on the doorframe!

Neil Bentley..are you out there? I think we may have a case!