Dan wrote:

"Hey, did you know Miracle Salve is good on chigger bites?  Mom always used
to make me put nail polish on 'em to make 'em quit itching.   But good ol'
Miracle does a great job killing the itch as long as you don't mind it
taking the hair off your arm."

Do you know if it works on ticks?  We've got some ticks here in Northern
Virginia.  Dr. Pendyke suggests that I might buy a jar if it'll get rid of
ticks.

...Alan (I came to fill my vase!)