Hey I think I found a really obscure sighting of nice dress Nellie.

In Gomer the Houseguest..when all of Gomer's Buddies show up at Andy's
house with their cars.

There is Joe Hamilton, Willy Jack and all these cronies, and the last
one who gets out of a car, in the distance is NDN !  I can't believe she
would be there with all those guys but maybe she hadn't heard the Birdy
Blush story yet, or maybe she was a single lady (since she was one of
Andy's ladies Barney sent over) that had to get to know Gomer well
because she had car trouble.   Look really close.

That episode is loaded with background actors.  In addition to Joe
Hamilton (who Gomer tells the Birdy Blush story to), Ron Jacobs is the
guy who is in line who gets mad and drives off.

Thanks to all of you who supported my idea that Schwamp should remain a
mystery. And to those opposed--how a person votes, brother is his
business..but I'm votin to keep it--the mystery, not the cannon...if you
ruin for everyone, just keep in mind what might happen  R-E-V-E-N-G !!!!
Did anybody catch the "yes Carolina", was a play on the old letter  "Yes
Virginia there is a Santa Clause?  If so, your education is worth every
penny.

Still stuck on 18 Schwamps--up to 7 Nice Dress Nellie's
The Untrained Voice