Well, I'm still on the Schwamp hunt (Number 2 Amber Alert) but in the
process I found a couple appearances of the Mystery lady--(which I like
the name "Nice Dress Nellie") we have been discussing.

I believe she is one of the judges..or official in "Only a Rose".
Somebody check me on that---you know  for "official verification"..check
the stage.  (don't miss Schwamp at the back of the room)

Also, I'm sure she is in "A Deal is a Deal".  In the beginning Opie and
all his pals run to her with their boxes of Miracle Salve and she has
this terrified look on her face.  So add that one to the Nellie list.

The Untrained Voice