Great observation and question about the lack of ice(d) tea being served on
TAGS.  I would lump that in with the question of why there was no basketball
played or referenced on TAGS, considering bĀ¹ball is a religion in North
Carolina.  Maybe the sweet tea reference would have been too quaint or even
lost on the non-Southern viewers (bless their hearts).

Just my 2 cents.

Dawn in Kansas City