This subject has come up over time and it's good that it's here again as
we are now into the color DVDs.  I like the colors years because more
characters were developed.  We learn more about Mayberry and the
workings of its government.  And my favorite character, Floyd is
utilized more.  If you're a fan of Mayberry in general, you probably
won't make much distinction between b&w or color years.  If you're
mainly a Barney Fife fan, you'll go for the B&W.  The color years
delivered the best TV ratings for the show.  I'm glad I like 'em all.
What a great series.

Just 4 more months til our 15th anniversary here.  We should honor
ourselves with special T-shirts.  I wonder how many groups like ours
have lasted that long?

-Bob