my 6 all time favorite shows listed here (not in order tho), TAGS, Gomer
Pyle and Mayberry RFD (Goober was the sheriff here) Beverly Hillbillies,
Green Acres, Petticoat Junction
Bev. Hillbillies/TAGS shoulda been tied for # 1. All these shows have the
down home humor, and they show honesty too, which you don't get in shows it
seems today.
CBS was stupid for getting rid of the shows

Course I left out 2 of my other favortes mentioned, Hee Haw, and the Dukes.

I taped Return to Green Acres (I had Return to Mayberry----dunno where it
went tho)
I also got the Beverly Hillbillies and Duke's movies. plus one show where
Daisy was a cop.
The other 3 most favorite shows, I think are NBC shows, Dragnet, Adam-12 and
Emergency
A-12 has a listserve too like we do here, if anybody wants on it, I'll send
ya the link to that one.

On the "letters" post........Stay away from the alligators.....seriously.
seems like they got overabundance of them and big problems with them eating
people up.
My friend is trying to get me to move to fForida. Nope, not with the gators
there.

Message: 11