>Well, last night TVLand aired one of the saddest episodes ever... Thel
married someone else...
------------------------------

I hope I ain't breaking a number rule for saying this, but yep, that is
the ONE episode I absolutely will not watch.  I turned it on last night,
and turned the TV right back off.

But that being said, just remember Return to Mayberry.  That's our most
recent view of all of 'em and therefore that's the way it is now.  Andy
is the high sheriff, Barney is his deputy and is married to old Thel.
(She's the cat's.)  I just hope Barney has his den.  I choose to believe
he does.  Why, I believe I can smell his pipe right now!

Don Good
('scuse me for talking ugly)