Andy Griffith it appears to me and this is only guess work must had tested the
dramatic waters the last year or so of the show and I saw another intense scene
rare for the character of Andy Taylor in this example from Opies Group with
Opie joining a rock and roll group.Aunt Bee is concerned but Andy is livid  a
powerful scene one of several with Aunt Bee and Andy in the kitchen talking
about Opie getting carried away with life in the fast lane as rock star.the
camera zooms in on Andy as he looks with pure distain into nowhere with a
shocked Aunt Bee hearing him say ill just let him go til he gets into just
enough trouble and then hell find out something.simple line but delivered with
a wallop .Look at Andys eyes.He's sick of the whole thing and Aunt Bee can only
say Why I never heard of such a thing.The writers. And Andy knew naturally Andy
had a gift for the dramatic as they dared to brave new unchartered waters .Just
like Rogers brutal stab at Andy from Aunt Bees Romance with I just might have a
hand in those petunias yet Andy Griffith can when called upon sport a hateful
distain look of contempt when needed. Bravo Andy Griffith and Andy Taylor.
You're well rounded and you're not ever a one dementional character.  Thanks
Gritton Joe for your kind words for me and Col Tim.You're very perceptive and a
gentleman. Ill add my vote on the funniest line no rather more like the
funniest botched line the undesputed blunder of Howard Sprague sayin like you
can't guess Thank you Capt Tom Colonal Tom Tim Sir.Folks remember I said
funniest botched line not funniest.  As for funniest well I can't offer any
examples because this series had endless list of memorable unforgettable
funny.ithe only line that comes to mind next to Citizens Arrest was Aunt Bee
the Warden. Aunt Bees oft repeated Get To It to poor Otis Campbell .Two or
three words may not constitute a line but but its the signifance of the line
that makes it funny to me.Bless You All .Tom Kessel [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps
everyone asking about the funniest line well how about the most serious line
from TAGS now that's a challange and folks you from my messages as well as the
obvious there was many many moments of serious lines from this great
series.Let's see if my question gets any healthy feedback .thank you
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile