Attention all SUPER trained noticers!  I have one for ya, and hopefully it
hasn't been asked because I wouldn't want to chew someone else's cabbage twice.
 While watching the epilogue of "A Feud is a Feud", I noticed a picture of what
appears to be two men on either side of a woman.  The picture is on top of the
piano right in front of Aunt Bee.  I've frozen the picture frame and even
flipped it upside down to try and see it better.  I still can't make it out.
Does anyone have a clue about that picture?

See you in the funny papers.  Ha-ha.

**Barn (Ron McLendon)