Hey my fellow Mayberrians- This Saturday night I am hosting a Mayberry Trivia
Night out at our local campground.  We camp out there a lot, so I thought why
not do something that I have a passion for.  I will be serving ice cold
rootbeer in glass bottles and funnel cakes.  Also going to give everyone a
slice of Cashew Fudge to take home, wrapped in orange and blue ribbons.  I have
never done anything like this so it will be trial and error.  Although I will
be there just to give everyone a laugh or two and enjoy it myself.  will let
you know how it goes.  Remember, you can spread alittle Mayberry around to
places too, and  I'm sure you all have.  God Bless-

Cheri---A True Mayberry Nut