I had my bucket on the other day and got to thinking about my colleagues. How
many lawyers can you name from TAGS?

Neil Bentley?????????????? (Of Course)
Lee Drake???????????????? (Female Laywer in Raleigh)
Clarence Polk??????????? (Umpired Ball Games)
Rafe?Peterson??????????? (sold Aluminum siding)
Arthur Harrington??????? (Came down to get Ron Bailey out of jail)
John Judson Bailey???? (Ron Bailey's dad - may have been a lawyer, it was
implied but not stated)
Bob Rodgers????????????? (Barney's Replacement - came to get some practical
experience)
The State Attorney????? (Who sent Rogers - his name was stated but it escapes
me now)
Mr. Jackson's Attorney in Andy on Trial (Again, name escapes me)
The Prosecutor in Andy on Trial (Name escapes me - was it Mr. Milton?)

A few?lawyers in Aunt Bee the Juror, at least one of who was named and knew
Andy, as well as
Judge Cranston - probably a lawyer because he was a Judge.

Fake attorneys like Bernard P. Fife don't count. Also, thsoe who represented
themsleves but were nto lawyers don't count....

Any others? Can anyone fill in the missing names on this list??Thanks......

Brad "Neil Bentley" Cunningham
"My card, in case you ever need my services..."