As I have stated before, I absolutely love Tom Kessel's interesting information
he shares about various old character actors. I think that even though we are
all TAGS fans first, we are vintage television fans as a close second. I for
one think we should give Tom permission to discuss some of the many character
actors he knows about from the many old sitcoms he mentioned in his last post.
How about it folks! We may never get the chance to hear all of this history
again (and I think Tom enjoys sharing it). It's a win win for everybody.  RMJ