>>>As I have stated before, I absolutely love Tom Kessel's interesting
>>>information he shares about various old character actors. I think that even
>>>though we are all TAGS fans first, we are vintage television fans as a close
>>>second.<<<

I agree with Robert in that I thoroughly enjoy the information Tom provides on
character actors.  I have long had an interest in the character actors of
classic TV and old movies and love to find out more about them.  Often, Tom is
able to give us information that we could get NOWHERE ELSE -- exclusive
personal info.  I hope he will continue to post and share his knowledge with us
of the many character actors on TAGS.  I will not presume, of course, to demand
a change in the digest rules.  I understand that Allan is in charge, and that
decision rests with him.

But you have my support, Tom.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)