Barbara,

What I heard or read one time on this subject of Andy Griffith and Lucy is that
 The Andy Griffith Show  was taped at the Desilu (Sp?) studios.  Sometimes Lucy
would stop by and see what's happening on the lot when The Andy Griffith Show
was being taped.  Some of the actors said that when they knew Lucy was coming
by they would be a bit nervous about it.  Maybe nervous is not the right word
but you all know what I mean,  it's like 'the boss' is standing over your
shoulder.  I do see some similarities in both shows sometimes such as just
today (Tuesday)  on Lucy, the one where she has the inferiority complex,  Ricky
buys her a beautiful bed jacket to cheer her up.  I wish I could think of more
but can't right now.  Anyway,  I'm thinking that Lucy would stop by many of the
shows that was taped at the studio.  I can't recall a show where they were both
together unless it might be a variety show such as  The Carol Burnett  show or
somewhere like that.  I know Jim Nabors would appear on the Carol show some and
of course are good friends.

Fun Girl-Skippy in IN
Sandy