Merry Christmas to all my good friends at the Digest. May you and your families have a wonderful Christmas. May your hearts be filled with love, joy, and peace. Wouldn't it be great that in 2009 people everywhere could rediscover life as it is in Mayberry. Where time slows down, people open their hearts to others, and all would yearn for a simpler time without all the rush and stress that life seems to be filled with today. That being said I have to keep this short as I have a million things to do before we pack up the car and speed off to my brother's house and then we have to rush back here for tonight and then head back out early tomorrow morning for more family events. See what I mean. But the good thing is I will be playing Andy's CD "The Christmas Guest" while on my travels.

Ken Anderson
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
kanderson8...@charter.net
www.mayberryreflections.com