Hey folks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I wanted to make sure you knew that since I last mentioned our Mayberry podcast there have been 3 more episodes. Episode 9 and 10 featured Kenneth "Otis" Junkin and you don't want to have missed those. Ken is a great guy and the interview was a lot of fun.

The latest episode of Two Chairs No Waiting features an interview with Elinor Donahue...Miss Ellie. You won't want to miss that. I felt like it was a good time of the year to have Elinor since she was on the only Christmas episode of TAGS. If you listen till the end...there's a special bit of music for Christmas time. Drop by and give 'em a listen, subscribe to the podcast so you'll get e-mails telling you when new ones come out, give feed back with our new toll-free voice mail number, etc.....

Merry Christmas and be safe if you're traveling.

Two Chairs No Waiting: Mayberry Internet Radio Show Podcast.
http://mayberry.com/podcasts/