I am distressed at the passing of Pat Hingle, who in my opinion is one of the
most underated actors of all time. I just don't think he ever got all the
credit he deserved. He was fantastic. My added distress is he is probably my
"closest connection" to TAGS. When I was growing up in NC, Pat's mother lived
just down the street. A couple of times we were out in the yard and Pat came
walking up the street while on visits to his mother. I didn't know who he was
then, but?I sure do now! My dad recognized him, and Pat always waved to us....
He sure seemed like the friendly type, and, while he was at his mothers, I
guess we were "neighbors" for a short period....

I'm gonna miss Pat!!!! I loved his roles on Gunsmoke and MASH, among others.
Also Batman..... And the list goes on and on and on..........

Brad "Neil Bentley" Cunningham
"My card, in case you ever need my services..."